About Our Client:
This household brand name in the retail industry is a sought after organisation to work for, they are an employer of choice and a big investor in their people.
Melbourne - Western Suburbs
This is a position that will give you the opportunity to progress in a blue chip company who love hiring the best talent and promoting from within.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Collaborating with Category Partners to develop the category strategy by developing & managing the category budget and forecast.
- Provide weekly/quarterly trade reports
- Management of supplier range plans to ensure alignment to strategy.
- Accountable for the forecast, Merchandise financial plan and delivering the KPI’s in the financial pack
- Ensure new release and promotional orders are transmitted in line with the critical time plan
- Manage replenishment orders within the agreed weekly schedule.
- Weekly replenishment/forecast/stock check analysis tracking
- Communicate to the necessary parties regarding order status, proactively highlight potential delays to orders
- Post event/campaign analysis with insights into title and store performance.
We have an exciting opportunity for a demand, supply or category planner/scheduler who is an enthusiastic, results driven, career focused person to work with some of the biggest brands in the retail industry
The successful candidate will also possess the below skills and experience;
- 3-5 years’ experience as a demand, supply or category planner/scheduler
- A strong track record completing accurate product range plans, re-plan's and preparing and presenting financial budgets and performance analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with a result orientated mindset
- A sense of humor and a level head
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Employee benefits
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Global brand name
- Up to $120,000 + Super, based on experience
Job Reference No: